HoloRam® Reguline-M acts as a bio-regulator of the natural metabolic processes that promote the physiological balance of the weight and the distribution of body fat.
HoloRam® Reguline-M is a precise combination of activated and energized essential nutrients to generate bio-information inducing essential metabolic cascades in the production and storage of energy.
The synergistic blend of amino acids, antioxidants, phytotherapeutics, vitamins and minerals biophysically activated, generates a pattern of information inducing the physiological processes linked to the following regulatory systems, vital for weight control and physiological distribution of body fat:
- Regulation of the hepatoprotective systems and the regeneration of the hepatocytes.
- Regulation of the transport and metabolism of the lipids.
- Regulation of the metabolism of the carbohydrates.
- Regulation of nitrogen metabolism by the urea pathway that prevents the ammonium accumulation.
- Regulation of the basal metabolism, linked to calorie consumption.
- Regulation of the effects of stress on the endocrine system.
- Regulation of energy production processes at the mitochondrial level.
- Regulation of central neurotransmission processes linked to appetite control.
- Regulation of the mechanisms of depuration and elimination of toxins, and compensation of oxidative stress.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into four categories:
- Group I. Regulators of the oxidative processes: Quercetin (Sophora japonica L., flower bud) 20 mg, Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum Siebold et Zucc., root, >98%) 20 mg.
- Group II. Phytonutrients: Green tea dried extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, leaf, >20% total polyphenols) 80 mg, Birch powder (Betula alba L., leaf, >1.5 total flavonoids (hyperoxide) 60 mg, Neopuntia® dried extract of Nopal (Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill, above ground parts, >35% dietary fibres) 60 mg, Fucus dried extract (Fucus vesiluosus L., stem, >0.05% Iodine) 25 mg, Guarana powder (Paullinia cupana Kunth., Bonpl. et Kunth, seed, >0.5% caffeine) 24 mg, Black radish dried extract (Raphanus sativus L. ver. Niger, root) 20 mg.
- Group III. Amino acids: L Carnitine-L-Tartrate 40 mg, Taurine 120 mg, L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 30 mg, L-Arginine 20 mg, L-Ornithine HCL 20 mg.
- Group IV: Vitamins and minerals: Chromium Picolinate (12.3% Chromium) 108.4 μg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5 '-phosphate) 0.46 mg, Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 66,66 μg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.83 μg.
|Instructions/mode of use||Take 3 capsules a day, before breakfast, lunch and supper or according to a specialist’s advice.|
|Quantity||60 capsules of 560 mg.|
|Herbs/Components||Birch, Chrome, Folic acid, Green tea, Guarana, L-arginine, Quercetin, Radish, Resveratrol, Taurine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6|