For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into six categories:
- Group I. Activated substrate of micronutrients: complex of citric bio-flavonoids (>50% total flavonoids as hesperidin) 10 mg, Sodium Hyaluronate 2.5 mg.
- Group II. Antioxidant: L-Glutathione reduced (GSH) 0.5 mg, Superoxide dismutase (>50 U/g) 0.5 mg, Quercetin (Sophora japonica L., flower, >95%) 10 mg.
- Group III. Mushrooms: Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, whole mushrooms, >20% polysaccharides) 50 mg.
- Group IV. Phytonutrients: Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa L., rhizome>95% curcumine) 100 mg, Green Tea dried extract (Thea sinensis L. Kuntze, leaf, >20% total polyphenols) 75 mg, Calendula powder (Calendula officinalis L., flower, >0.9% total flavonoids expressed as hyperoside) 45 mg, Fucus dried extract (Fucus vesiluosus L., stem, >0.05% Iodine) 35 mg, Celandine (Chelidonium majus L., above ground parts, >0.6% total alkaloids expressed as chelidonine) 30 mg.
- Group V. Amino acids: L-Serine 25 mg, L-Arginine 20 mg, S-Adenosyl L-Methionine (SAMe) 5 mg.
- Group VI: Vitamins and minerals: magnesium Gluconate (5.86% magnesium) 35 mg, Tricalcium phosphate (38.76% calcium, 19.97% phosphorus) 5 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1.25 micrograms, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin ) 0.7 mg.
|Instructions/mode of use||Take once or twice a day in the morning before breakfast and at night after dinner, or according to a specialist’s advice.|
|Cantidad||60 capsules of 550 mg,.|
|Herbs/Components||Celandine, Fucus, Green tea, L-arginine, Magnesium Gluconate, Marigold, Quercetin, Reishi, Turmeric, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)|
HoloRam® Reginat is an activator of the regulatory information of the processes of natural response in degenerative disorders.
It promotes the energy realignment of the tissue network or matrix and the regulation of the polarity and permeability of the cell membranes, whose alteration is involved in the disorders of chromosomal, mitochondrial and tissue self-recognition programming.
It provides information for the immune regulation and the regulation of the oxidation processes involved in the degenerative processes.
The main action keys of this natural regenerator are:
- Nutritional bio-regulation of the cell matrix, cell membrane and mitochondrial energy transfer (induced by Sodium, Magnesium and Phosphorus hyaluronidate microdose).
- Activation of the natural anti-oxidant programs (thanks to the biophysical activation of micro doses of Glutathione oxidase, Superoxide dismutase and Quercetin.
- Immunomodulation. It promotes the balance of cellular and humoral immunity programs thanks to the activation of a mixture of Reishi, Turmeric, Celandine, Green tea and Calendula, which behave like powerful immunoregulators.
- The precise combination of Arginine, Serine and S-adenosyl methionine micro doses with Phosphorus and Magnesium seeks to facilitate the induction of genomic bioregulation from epigenetics, an effect that is favored by methyl group transfer and serine phosphorylation.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.