HoloRam® Endokrium employs the synergy of natural adaptogens, phytotherapy, vitamins and minerals that favor the endocrine balance.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into six categories:
- Group I: Phytonutrients that regulate the endocrine system: Sage dried extract (Salvia officinalis L.) (leaf) >2.5% rosmarinic acid 52 mg, Cimifuga dried extract (Cimifuga racemosa L., root) >2.5% Triterpene glycosides 70 mg, Rosemary dried extract (Rosmarinus officinalis L., leaves, >2% rosmarinic acid) 22 mg, Red clover dried extract (Trifolium pretense L., herb, >20% Isoflavones) 18 mg, Dried Angelica (Angelica archangelica L., root) 13 mg, Yarrow (Achilea millefolium L., herb, >0.02% chamazulene) 4 mg, Fennel dried extract (Foeniculum vulgare Mill., fuit >0.25% Anethol) 4 mg. Micro doses of these plants are synergistically reinforced in their positive effects on hot flashes, sweating, mood and metabolic alterations accompanying hormonal transition syndromes.
- Group II: Adaptogens and nutritional preparations: Maca dried extract (Lepidium meyenii Walp., root, ratio 4:1) 79 mg, Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica fruits, 30% tannins) 18 mg; Ashwagandha o Witania dried extract (Withania somnífera, root, 1.5% withanolides) 13 mg. They act on the vital energy, the global energy balance, the regulation of the nervous system and favor the adaptation to the stress, producing changes in the neuro-immune endocrine system, present throughout the hormonal transitions.
- Group III: Amino acids: L-Proline 30 mg, L-Aspartic Acid 18 mg, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 13 mg, L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 13 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 9 mg, L-Tyrosine 4 mg. They favor the neuroendocrine balance by providing the information of neurotransmitter precursors and critical substances for the correct function of the hypothalamic hypophysis and the response of adaptation to stress
- Group IV: Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate (38.76% Calcium, 19.97% Phosphorus) 40 mg; Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium) 15 mg; Zinc gluconate (14.34% zinc) 10 mg; Copper gluconate (13.88% copper) 1 mg; Manganese gluconate (11.42% manganese) 0.5 mg. They provide the essential information for the regulation of the enzymatic and endocrine functions which are altered during the periods of hormonal transition.
- Group V: Metabolic Regulators: Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP) 1 mg; Sodium hyaluronate 1 mg.
- Group VI. Phospholipids and Vitamins: Beta carotene (>10% beta carotene) 14.4 mg; Soy lecithin (Glycine soy, values: phosphatidylcholine 18-25% phosphatidylethanolamine 10-16%, phosphatidylinositol 14-19%) 10 mg; Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate 50% vitamin E, 500-600 I.U./g) 7,2 mg, Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (Vitamin B6, 63.82 pyridoxine) 0,66 mg; Thiamine hydrochloride hlc (Vitamin B1, 78.67% thiamin) 0.42 mg; Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 0.1 mg. They balance the nervous and humoral system in its endocrine and immunological facets.
|Instructions/mode of use||Take 1 capsule twice a day, best before breakfast and before evening dinner, or according to a specialist´s advice.|
|Pathology||Endocrine system, Menopause, Menstruation (disorders), Metabolism, Premenstrual syndrome, Stifling sensation|
|System||Hormonal and Endocrine System|
|Cantidad||60 capsules of 580 mg.|
|Herbs/Components||Angelica, Black cohosh, Copper Gluconate, Fennel, Folic acid, Maca, Rosemary, Sage, Soy, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Yarrow, Zinc gluconate|
HoloRam® Endokrium stimulates the natural bio energetic processes of neuroendocrine regulation, especially affected during hormonal transition processes, such as climacteric and premenstrual tension syndromes.
It provides the required information for the activation of the energy physiology to restore the energy balance in the hormonal transition periods.
The components of HoloRam® Endokrium have been carefully selected for their synergistic effects on endocrine regulation, of great importance in symptomatic complexes linked to hormonal changes. Each of its components has a systemic action that involves the harmonic regulation of functions essential for the maintenance of energetic homeostasis of the endocrine system and its repercussions on metabolism and neurovascular regulation.
It acts favoring the rebalancing of the processes of transition of the glandular function, including the neuro-vegetative and metabolic changes underlying the menopause and the syndrome of premenstrual tension.
It contains soy-based products.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.