Inductive effect that favors the antioxidant pathways necessary for the elimination of toxic wastes in the cell and the interstitial tissue. HoloRam® Detox has been specially designed to activate the detoxification pathways and processes.
It favors the function of toxic byproduct drainage systems of metabolism and free radicals that affect the cell matrix and the permeability of cell membranes.
It induces the methylation processes necessary for the production of hormones and neurotransmitters, favors the transport and mitochondrial metabolism of fatty acids and contributes to the regulation of the basic acid balance at the renal level. It can act as a hepatoprotector and activator of lipid metabolism.
More than for its body weight function, HoloRam® Detox has been carefully prepared to induce reactivation or catalyze the body's own potential to eliminate toxic waste, generated by environmental pollution and metabolism itself. Like other bio regulatory supplements, the mechanism of action of HoloRam® Detox is due to the synergistic and synchronic action of its components, which can activate the cellular memory of metabolic processes linked to the drainage of toxins.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Regulators of the energy production: NADH coenzyme (reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 0.4 mg.
- Group II. Phytonutrients: Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa L., rhizome, >95% curcumin) 50 mg.
- Group III. Amino acids: S-adenosyl L-Methionine 6 mg, reduced Glutathione 40 mg, L-Cysteine 50 mg, Glycine 150 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 20 mg, L-Carnitine tartrate 20 mg
- Group IV. Regulators of the oxidative processes: Superoxide dismutase (>50U/g) 20 mg; Thioctic acid 30 mg, pentahydrate sodium selenite (30.02% selenium) 0.09 mg.
- Group V. Minerals and Vitamins: Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 0.05 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0,08 mg, Folic acid 0.014 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.15 micrograms, Magnesium gluconate (5.86% magnesium) 25 mg, Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 5 mg.
|Instructions/mode of use||
Take 1 or 2 capsules or according to a specialist’s advice, at night before evening supper, and ideally before going to bed.
|Pathology||Depurate / Detoxification / Drain|
|System||Hormonal and Endocrine System, Liver and Biliary System|
|Quantity||60 capsules of 580 mg.|
|Herbs/Components||Folic acid, L Carnitine, Magnesium Gluconate, Turmeric, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Zinc gluconate|