HoloRam® Cardivas stimulates the natural processes of biological regulation that maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, including the regulation of arterial blood pressure, the diuresis, heart rate, the tone of the heart muscle, blood vessels and the activation of the natural metabolic functions of the vascular endothelium.
This bio-regulation of the cardiovascular system normal physiology is achieved by the synergetic combination of critic doses of micro-nutrients such as phytonutrients, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals that have been activated and energized biophysically to make HoloRam® Cardivas unique.
Thanks to the combination and bio-physic activation of these micronutrients, carefully selected and dosed for their regulatory effect on the cardiovascular system, we achieve an activator synergy in the processes of natural regulation linked to this system. This translates into an energetic stimulus in the following bio-regulatory processes:
- The main micronutrients contained in HoloRam® Cardivas are: plant sterols, Epigallocatechin gallate, Niacin and Curcumin which provide regulatory information to the three most important factors of the cardiovascular system alterations: vascular endothelium inflammation, oxidative stress and immune dysfunction. The normalization of these vascular endothelium conditions creates a restorative effect of the systemic tissue irrigation.
- The HoloRam® Cardivas also stimulates the normal physiology of the cardiovascular system by favoring the physiological diuretic processes, the neurovascular tone regulation and avoiding the energy imbalances in the metabolic regulation systems that maintain a healthy vascular endothelium and averts the angiosclerosis.
- It provides the information of amino acids and enzymes required for the capillary dilatation that keeps the cellular oxygenation and nutrition.
- It stimulates the homeostasis of the vegetative nervous system so that it regulates the physiological blood pressure.
- It favors a soft relaxing effect that mitigates the stress effects on the cardiovascular system.
- It activates the coronary circulation protective processes, improving the way in which the oxygen and nutrients are supplied to the heart muscle.
- It also activates the energy production at mitochondrial level, which is essential for an optimal myocardial function.
Contains Green tea.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach. Consult your doctor if you take anticoagulants simultaneously.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Phytonutrients for the cardiovascular system: Olive dried extract (Olea europea, leaves, 20% oleuropein) 112 mg; Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome, >95% curcumine) 38 mg, Hawthorn in powder (Crataegus sp., leaves and flowers) 38 mg; Ginkgo dried extract (Ginkgo biloba, leaves, 24% ginkgo flavones) 38 mg; Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica fruits, 30% tannins) 30 mg; Goldenrods dried extract (Solidago virgaurea, herb) 30 mg; Rose Hip dried extract (Rosa canina, fruit, >0.2% ascorbic acid) 22 mg, Ashwagandha or Withania dried extract (Withania somnifera, root, 1.5% withanolides) 15 mg; Green tea (Camellia sinensis, leaves, 20% polyphenols) 15 mg; California poppy dried extract (Eschscholzia californica whole plant in flowers, 2% total flavonoids expressed as routine) 15 mg; Mouse-ear hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella, flowers, 0.3% umbelliferone) 11 mg.
- Group II. Amino acids: Taurine 22 mg, L-Arginine 19 mg, L-Citruline-DL-Malate 19 mg.
- Group III. Antioxidants: Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 11 mg, Quercetin (Sophora japonica L, flower) 4 mg.
- Group IV. Vitamins: Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate 50% vitamin E, 500-600 I.U./g) 4,8 mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 3.2 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 0.3 mg.
- Group V. Minerals: Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 10 mg, Potassium gluconate (16.69% potassium) 5 mg, Manganese gluconate (11.41% manganese) 1 mg, Magnesium stearate (E-572) 3 mg.
|Instructions/mode of use||
Take 1 capsule twice a day, best before breakfast and before lunch, or according to a specialist’s advice.
|Pathology||Heart (circulation), Heart disease|
|System||Circulatory and Cardiovascular System|
|Quantity||60 capsules of 600 mg.|
|Herbs/Components||California poppy, Coenzyme Q10, Ginkgo Biloba, Goldenrod, Green tea, L-arginine, Manganese Gluconate, Olive, Potassium Gluconate, Quercetin, Taurine, Turmeric, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, White hawthorn, Zinc gluconate|