HoloRam® Artigen is the regenerator of the information and articular energy patterns.
HoloRam® Artigen is constituted by a substrate energetically invigorated which provides our organism with the required regulatory information to maintain and activate the organic program intended for preserving and promoting the articular health.
Thanks to its composition and energy activation, it acts in the organism promoting:
- The energy nutrition of the osteoarticular system, including cartilage, subchondral bone and synovial tissue.
- The activation of the compensatory mechanisms for the biological effects of the free radicals at an osteoarticular level, which restore the quality of the membranes for the correct inter-cellular transfer of information.
- The energy regulation of the immune events which generates the articular anti-inflammatory answer.
- The energy balance of the endocrine axis related to the skeletal, ligament and articular metabolism.
- The drainage of toxic substances which have settled in the connective tissue and alter the collagen and other support tissues.
- The activation of the micro-perfusion of the nutrients at an articular level.
- The metabolic regulation of the tissues that compose the articular system.
- These effects are achieved by the energy activation and the synergic action among their different groups of components.
It contains fish-based products.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Activated substrate of articular micronutrients: Shark Cartilage (8-12% glucosamine sulphate, 14-20% chondroitin sulfate) 75 mg, Fish Hydrolyzed Collagen (PeptanTM F 5000 HD) 55 mg, OPTI-MSM (MSM (99.8% Methyl-sulfonyl-methane)) 50 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (shark, 90%) 45 mg, Sodium hyaluronate 3 mg.
- Group II. Regulatory oxidative processes: Quercetin (Sophora japonica L., buds of the flower, >95%) 32 mg, Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum Siebold et Zucc. root) 10 mg, L-Glutathione reduced (GSH) 2 mg.
- Group III. Phytonutrients: Rose Hip dried extract (Rosa canina L. fruit, >0.2% ascorbic acid) 27 mg, Maca dried extract (Lepidium meyenii Walp., root, ratio 4:1) 22 mg, Devil’s claw dried extract (Harpagophytum procumbens (Burch.) DC., root, >2,0% harpagosides) 12 mg, Mouse-ear hawkweed dried extract (Hieracium pilosella L., flower, >0.3% umbelliferone) 5 mg.
- Group IV. Amino acids: L-Proline 38 mg, L-Tyrosine 32 mg, L-Arginine 30 mg.
- Group V. Minerals and Vitamins: Calcium gluconate (8.94% Calcium) 12 mg, Magnesium gluconate (5.86% Magnesium) 6 mg, Potassium gluconate (16.99% Potassium) 3 mg, Tricalcium phosphate (38.76% Calcium, 19.97% Phosphorus) 3 mg, Silicon Dioxide 0.4 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.1mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.1 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin hydrochloride) 0.08 mg.
|Instructions/mode of use||
Take 2 or 3 capsules a day or according to a specialist’s advice, before breakfast and dinner.
|Pathology||Arthritis / Osteoarthritis, Bones, osteoporosis, Joints, Osteoporosis|
|System||Skeletal Muscle System|
|Quantity||60 capsules of 560 mg.|
|Herbs/Components||Calcium gluconate, Devil's Claw, L-arginine, Maca, Magnesium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Shark cartilage, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6|
|Areas||Athletes, Man, Woman|