For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into seven categories:
- Group I. Adaptogens and Supernutrients: They favor the organic processes that control tissue degeneration. Some such as Mangosteen and Acai have a powerful antioxidant effect and reinforce the components of the second group. This group contains: Acai dried extract (Euterpe oleraceae, berries, 10% total phenols), 40 mg; Goji berries dried extract (Lycium barbarum, fruit, ratio 4:1), 40 mg; Reishi dried extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body, 20% polysaccharides), 30 mg; Mangosteen dried extract (Garcinia mangostana, fruit, 20% mangostin), 22.5 mg; Astragalus dried extract (Astragalus membranaceus, root, 16% polysaccharides), 20 mg; Ginseng dried extract (Panax ginseng, root, 15% ginsenosids), 12 mg; Celandine dried extract (Chelidonium majus, above ground parts, ratio 4:1), 12 mg.
- Group II: Antioxidants: Prevent cell damage caused by the production of toxic free radicals. Contains: SOD (superoxide dismutase) 20 mg; Resveratrol (Polugonum cuspidatum, root, 98% resveratrol) 15 mg; Mangosteen (quantity in mg in group I; Acai (quantity in mg in group I).
- Group III. Amino acids: They are involved in the synthesis of enzymes and neurotransmitters essential for the production of energy, regulation of immunity and preservation of cognitive processes. Contains: L-Serine 22.5 mg, L-Cysteine base 22.5 mg, L-Aspartic Acid 22.5 mg, L-Tryptophan 22.5 mg, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 20 mg.
- Group IV. Essential metabolites for the preservation of the function and permeability of the cell membranes: MSM (Methyl-sulfonyl-methane) 22.5 mg, Soy lecithin (Glycine soy, values: phosphatidylcholine 18-25% phosphatidylethanolamine 10-16%, phosphatidylinositol 14-19%) 20 mg, Inositol 20 mg.
- Group V. Vitamins and cofactors in the cell metabolism: Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (Vitamin B6, 63.82 pyridoxine) 1.1 mg, Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 0.1 mg; Coenzyme Q10, 12 mg.
- Group VI. Components of the cellular matrix: Sodium hyaluronate 3 mg.
- Group VII. Trace elements: Necessary for immune-endocrine regulation and DNA repair processes. Contains: Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 35 mg, Cooper gluconate (13.88% cooper) 1.07 mg.
|Instructions/mode of use||
Take 2 capsules a day, according to a specialist's advice.
|Cantidad||60 capsules of 600 mg.|
|Herbs/Components||Açai palm, Astragalus, Celandine, Coenzyme Q10, Copper Gluconate, Folic acid, Ginseng, Goji berries, Inositol, Mangosteen, Reishi, Resveratrol, Soy, Vitamin B6, Zinc gluconate|
|Areas||Elders, Man, Woman|
Holoram® Agelife favors the balance of systems that protect against premature cellular aging. It contains a synergistic blend of vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and adaptogenic plants activated in a critical combination to stimulate natural processes, which help prevent and counteract degeneration and premature cellular ageing.
Stress, inflammation, immunological and microcirculatory disorders and oxidative damage, factors linked to ageing, can be modulated by the organic regulation systems that Holoram® Agelife can activate.
Holoram® Agelife has been carefully balanced to achieve synergy between different groups of components. The precise combination of critical amounts of its ingredients can act as a regulator of the necessary functions for the prevention of tissue ageing processes. Activation of the information carried by the molecular substrate of its micronutrients makes Holoram® Agelife an ideal nutritional supplement for the elderly.
It contains soy-based products.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.